WE’RE HIRING NATURE EDUCATORS FOR OUR EARLY YEARS PROGRAM!
- Ability to deliver child-led, nature-based programming based upon the age, ability and needs of children
- Demonstrates good communication skills with our forest friends, families and team members
- Relates to people from a wide range of backgrounds and understands and values diversity
- Exhibits good judgment, critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Works collaboratively within a team environment
- Able to handle emergencies skillfully and calmly
- Is in sufficient health to handle physical tasks such walking, running short distances, squatting, bending, kneeling (to get down on our forest friends’ level throughout the day), lifting (up to 30 lbs), pulling a wagon, etc.
- Enjoys working outside in any weather
- Clean and current Criminal Record Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Forest School Practitioner
- Early Childhood Educator
- Early Childhood Educator Assistant
- Kindergarten teacher
- Experience working with children aged 2-5 years old