We offer dynamic and engaging NATURE EDUCATION information sessions and presentations on the following subject areas (and more):
(We have extensive experience presenting to preschools, public schools (Pro-D Days), Parent Advisory Committees (PAC), universities, recreational centres, town/city councils and other interested organizations.)
- How to Start/Implement a Nature Education Program in Your School/Centre/Facility
- How to Integrate Nature Education into the Existing Curriculum
- Requirements for a Successful Nature Education Program
- History, Philosophy & Benefits
- Risky Play
- Site Assessment & Risk Management
- Policies & Procedures (weather, wildlife, First Aid, etc.)
- Program Supplies, Gear & Resources
- Safety and Implementation of Building Fires & Using Tools (knives, bow saws, etc.)
- Processing & Reflection Circles
- Team Building Activities & Group Cooperative Game
If you’re interested in welcoming us to present to you and/or your staff on any or all of the above subject areas (and/or more), please contact us at 250-650-0438 or jarrett@hand-in-handeducation so that we can discuss how we can design a presentation that meets your specific needs.
Thank you very much Jarrett. You truly are one of the best presenters I have seen and I have taken so much away from your workshops. I hope to see you presenting again in the future.